cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Friday, July 4, 2008 @ 6:14 PM
Hockey second match of C-Div
Today was IP symposium and also Hockey match... IP symposium movie which was Day after tomorrow was kinda nice... Thats all for school and then we went for hockey already at about 1+...

I don wan tell anything else lol because we won the match 3-1... Nicholas scored one when i sweeped the ball into the D and Jason scored 2... The first goal was assisted by nicholas while the next one was assisted by me... Nicholad goal was the best because after i sweeped to him he did a reverse shot and scored it... Then long corner also he hit 2 cm away from my private part... lol...
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

Youth Day Nerd
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS