cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Monday, July 7, 2008 @ 6:55 PM
Found this quiz on rishi blog SO WILL RIP IT OFF FROM HIM... LOL

When is the last time a boy gave you a hug?
Yen Hang after we scored a goal together when playing street soccer
Who was the last person who looked at you and smiled?
My friend oswin
Have you ever touched an elephant?
got one at my home which is my sister and i don't really touch her...
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
siao... me??? in a relationship???? dream on???
Are you loving life at the moment?
NOT AT ALL
Has anybody ever told you you have pretty eyes?
if i don't have a relationship, then hu will say that i have pretty eyes
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Businessman or some high position in a company
Name something you did yesterday?
Play cabal
If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?
i will thinking of who or what to squeez tomorrow in school
What is the weather like today?
not bad
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A sec 1 hockey friend
Do you have curly hair?
I donno??? sometimes have i think lol
If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
Nope
Last place you took a plane to?
INDIA
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Hide
If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?
My pillow and my blanket
What is the last movie you watched?
hanCOCK... super lame movie
Are you happy at the moment?
Nope
What are you listening to right now?
Touch my body
What did you dream about last night?
Me being the richest man in the world
Do you like to read?
sometimes yes... sometimes no
You're in the hospital, who on your TOP friends comes to visit you?
I dont think i have any good friends.. Even zzh hates me sometimes...
Do people underestimate you?
Nope..
What's your favorite color?
Black and white
Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
For me nope because i consider all my friends as my best friends
Do you miss anyone?
My grandparents
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
nope
What's the 8th text in your inbox say?
Nothing
What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
Seeing my friends again
Do you think you like anyone?
Nope
Are you falling for someone?
No
Do you like your first name?
Yeah because I am expected to do kamehameha
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Nothing
Do you like pancakes?
Have never eaten one in my life... too used to eat indian food
Do you have a facebook?
Yeah but usually inactive
Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
Yes... Wish i could play soccer like cristiano ronaldo
Have you ever told anyone you were OK when you really weren't
sometimes

... My answers are kind of lame so don care about it
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

Sat, Sun and Mon Hockey second match of C-Div Youth Day Nerd
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS