cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 8:31 PM
I did not post for so many days which is either because i am studying, playing cabal or play dota.... and one more thing... IN HOCKEY... Fortunately, we are in round 2 of Hockey C div and i really hope that we could win... On tue our first round 2 match against Victoria ended up with the score 0-5.... They won and 2 own goals were scored by our famous naphkaran....

I damn tired now because of the cross country in the morning and we have a match against saint andrews tomorrow so donno whether i can be in my top standard and Josiah u r seriously damn bad... When u see me, its either u wack me or call me bangla or stupid nigga who belongs in your toilet bowl...
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

I never post for one week... I was damn lazy and u... Feeling damn bored so i don wan post about today..... Found this quiz on rishi blog SO WILL RIP IT OFF F... Sat, Sun and Mon Hockey second match of C-Div Youth Day Nerd
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS