cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ 4:18 PM
I decided to continue blogging so that I can keep you all updated about what is happening in Qatar. I jus think that blogging is damn lame but i am feeling damn bored now and my father is at home so I cant play any games. So just continue blogging and I totally forgot my password for my blogger account but after great difficulty realised that i have to include the @hotmail.com in my username!!

Lots of people want to come and send me off then I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING NO... I also donno whether my internet down there is working properly and all.. Hopefully it works properly immediatelly when i go there and make sure can still play qatar and if they say i cannot play from there I AM GOIN TO @#!@# MY MODEM...
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

I did not post for so many days which is either be... I never post for one week... I was damn lazy and u... Feeling damn bored so i don wan post about today..... Found this quiz on rishi blog SO WILL RIP IT OFF F... Sat, Sun and Mon Hockey second match of C-Div Youth Day Nerd
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS