cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
Sorry for not posting for so long as there was some problems posting before and so i can finally post now... I seriously think qatar is damn lowsy compared to Singapore. Here no traffic lights at all except for some near the airport. lol. They put there for the doha sea games i think... If not no traffic lights at allll... so the crossing of roads takes like 1 min for me... Must wait until all the cars are gone and then only can cross and here in qatar every single guy has a car and all of them are the damn big ones...

I am thinking of coming back to Singapore as the studies here sux too... They had a english test for me on the first day of school... In the passage the first paragraph is "A koala is a mammal and also a marsupial." Thats it and the first question was 3 marks and the question was Is Koala a marsupial. This is a comprehension question. I also can't believe it but my father says that i have to adapt to all this. Then there was a history class and they were supposed to do a powerpoint presentation about this Medicines from Europe in the past and there was this guy who was saying that a ship transports this medicine and in the powerpoint presentation he spelt it as sheep lol. He read it from the powerpoint as sheep and did not notice it until I told him. I donno wat to say already. All this happened on the first day and the worst was the second language which was french for me and it was a killer. I forgot all my french stuff and there was a french test on that day. I donno wat to do and i was jus staring at that paper and i jus did some random stuff for multiple choise... For true or false also i put t or f randomly and same for multiple choise comprehension. I forgot the marks but she told that i passed and the french lady is freaking fat. She is jus big. everything is big ><... Extra LARGE... EVERYTHING... Then she does not even talk english but only talks french which makes it worse for me to understand...

Sorry for posting after too long... getting used to my new laptop... All the text above was written long time ago... Anyway i am crazy about cars now because the parents of 2 students of my class has a gallardo each and it looks freaking nice and i love the SOUND... Then the student of the next class has a ferrari enzo... what else man... after school i purposely run to the school gate to see them... imagine how nice it is to see these cars everyday right infront of your eyes...
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

From qatar I hate this skinmaker because his codes are freaki... I decided to continue blogging so that I can keep ... I did not post for so many days which is either be... I never post for one week... I was damn lazy and u... Feeling damn bored so i don wan post about today..... Found this quiz on rishi blog SO WILL RIP IT OFF F... Sat, Sun and Mon Hockey second match of C-Div Youth Day
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS