cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Gokul says Hi!

I am from ACS(I). Loves CHOCOLATE.
I am always Bored!

affiliates

Yen Hang Rishi Deon
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 2:14 PM
Boring
It has been a long time since i posted!
just came back since it is damn boring!

father at home so cant play...
cant watch youtube
nothing to do
only can read storybook and
prepare for class tests
WHICH ARE 0% FOR THIS YEAR!!!
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 February 2010
recent entries

Back to singapore Sorry for not posting for so long as there was som... From qatar I hate this skinmaker because his codes are freaki... I decided to continue blogging so that I can keep ... I did not post for so many days which is either be... I never post for one week... I was damn lazy and u... Feeling damn bored so i don wan post about today..... Found this quiz on rishi blog SO WILL RIP IT OFF F... Sat, Sun and Mon
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS